Reasons to be happy today:
- I woke up this morning.
- My coffee was terrible, but it was still fun to use my french press again.
- I only have one class today.
- I have a run in the sun planned.
- I had oatmeal for breakfast.
- People love me.
- The sun in shining.
- I have flowers on my desk.
- My hair was a wild mess this morning and it made me laugh.
- I miss my best friend, but I always have a constant reminder on my finger. It makes me smile.
- I get to go to school and actually study things that interest me this semester.
- Erica is coming to ATX tomorrow!
- I’m going to another Quality Workout tonight and I can’t wait to socialize.
- This size medium shirt is way too big now.
- I can move freely.
- I can walk and talk and smile and breathe and run and jump and dance with joy.
- I have a boyfriend that I drive absolutely crazy, but he still loves me.
- My half marathon is in exactly a month from today.
- Mumford & Sons is playing on my Spotify.
- I have blueberries and blackberries and a mango in my fridge.
- The sun is streaming through my open blinds right into my eyes. And I love it.
- It’s January 16, 2014.