Hiiii! I turn 21 tomorrow! When I turned 19 I did something similar to this, but then forgot last year, so I’m bringing it back! I love love love birthdays for everyone. Another year of life! YES YES YES! I’m so happy to have you here!
21 Things I Know To Be True
- Things will change. And it won’t make sense. Until suddenly it does. Chill out and wait for that.
- Expressing gratitude can be daunting, but it’s worth it. ALWAYS WORTH IT.
- Feta actually does make anything betta.
- The best way to learn a language is to risk it all and make mistakes. This is actually the best way to learn anything.
- What you think of a person is not always the truth.
- Mosquitoes really really like my blood.
- If you offer to make Erica french toast, she’ll make fun of you for your failed attempt for the rest of your life.
- Being honest about your struggles is really hard. But really good.
- It’s always the right time to tell the people you love that you love them. Right now.
- Can’t Stop The Feeling! by JT makes me dance no matter where I am.
- Giving and receiving coffee is my love language.
- Being stubborn sounds great and all, but that injury won’t go away until you LEAVE IT ALONE.
- A handful of flowers can fix even the grayest of days.
- There are good people all over the world.
- You are enough. Smart enough, wonderful enough, pretty enough, loving enough, enough enough enough. (I know this to be true but sometimes forget, so this is a lil reminder to me, ya feel?)
- I can’t stay angry when I’m being hugged.
- Joining Texas Triathlon is without a doubt the best decision I’ve made in college.
- Watching fireflies fly around makes me want to laugh out of pure joy.
- There is such a thing as too much coffee as indicated by a burning stomach.
- If you don’t lose your voice, you’re not cheering hard enough.
- Life is good. And weird. And will throw you so many curveballs. But you’re here. And you’re straight killin the game as far as I’m concerned.
Here’s to a day full of joy for another year of life!